“Great food. Great price.”
Review of Seafront Sushi

Seafront Sushi
Ranked #97 of 280 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food. Great price.”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The best sushi I have found in the Bahamas thus far. Prices were on par, if not cheaper, than similar places in the US. The wait staff is very attentive (not common for the island).

Visited June 2014

“Good for locals”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here during our honeymoon after a few days at sandals got sick of the food there had to try somethin new. Its weird the sushi was ok but I've had much better in kansas of all places. Now, the service was horrible!! It took FOREVER to get anything from anyone. I noticed they were very rude to a british man with two young kids but all the locals were treated very well and got there food and drinks way faster than any of us. Stopping in nassau on a cruise in a month won't be coming back to seafront sushi

1 Thank Robert M
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Excellent food slow service”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Took my little cousins that visits from the states once a year to eat here. Our server was friendly but there was like 3 more waiters that were standing around looking at the girls and saying some perverted things. It took almost 45 mins for the food to come out but when it did it was worth the wait. Best sushi around there rice on the other hand is the best in the world. I go there a lot but after my dining experience I just get takeout.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank captian_morganolssen
“A fantastic place for a birthday with friends”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Looking for something new to try and after several recommendations from colleagues. We decided to go to Seafront Sushi for my birthday dinner. The quality of the food is really good. Though it is a little pricey you get what you pay for - top quality sushi. I have been back several times since and I can say that I really enjoy it. Definitely a place to go.

• Visited September 2013
Nassau City, New Providence, The Bahamas
“Hands Down, My Favourite Restaurant in Nassau!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Seafront Sushi is a weekly stop for me, i find myself craving their food on a weekly basis and somehow always need to get there 3-4 times a month to get my sushi fix. The best rolls for me would be a toss up between the Volcano Roll that has a decadent conch sauce on top, and the Seafront Crunch, which i have literally had people (who detest even the thought of sushi) change their entire outlook and declare that they LOVE Sushi now. They usually have a fun atmosphere for family, get togethers, or an intimate dinner with your significant other. Also for what they give you, their prices are amazing and very affordable. Other rave worthy item on their menu include the garlic calamari and another must have of mine the Sashimi Martini which is just really a great selection of sashimi for $10. It should also be noted that their Cooked Food is also amazing, for those not willing to try sushi yet. Overall Great Restaurant !

• Visited November 2013