“OVER40VISITS”

Blue Lagoon Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 278 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Atop the Club Land'or Resort on Paradise Island, you'll have beautiful views of Nassau on one side and the Atlantis Marina on the other. The Blue Lagoon is an institution around Nassau and Paradise Island. From its long history to its five-star ratings and rave reviews, generations of guests have enjoyed dining in The Blue Lagoon. For many, the Blue Lagoon is a regular destination while others choose to come for special occasions. Either way, we will make your evening special. Let our career service staff cater to your every need and make your experience something you talk about for years.
Bellport
“OVER40VISITS”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We discovered the Blue Lagoon in 1993. Those were the days of Jacob, Lucky, Jerry, Lou, Lonnie, Tony, et.al. We do not have the words to tell you how good the food and the service are. We have even taken the all inclusive package and found it to be a great value. My favorite is the Fettucine while my wife's is the steak au poivre. But, the chateaubriand, rack of lamb should be in the gustatory hall of fame. Highly rtecommend The Blue Lagoon. One last word, visit often enough and you will cease to be guests - you will become family ..... Forgot, Vincent, Marvin, LaGloria, Sheila, Joel - and, last but not least Selvin Dean - I'll stop there .....
Love and thanks - Cathi and Joe

• Visited October 2012

ny
“" Always fresh food - Always super service"”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have been going to the Blue Lagoon for over 15 years. Never once have we been disappointed with the food or service. Vincent is a gentleman and a true professional. Mr. Dean stands out as one who is very aware of what's going on, and takes his position seriously. Go Mr. Dean. Marvin the bartender is super. All the girls are so kind and pleasing! This is the last place which shows its customers the true Bahamian flair and what it stands for. No restaurant I repeat none can shine the shoes of the Club....

• Visited August 2012
ohio
“great dinner, great service!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I needed a break from Atlantis and we didn't want to leave Paradise Island for the night. We figured we would give the Blue Lagoon a try and I'm glad we did. Being in our late 20's, it was a little comical when we arrived as we were clearly the youngest people in there by at least 30 years. The decor reminds me of a blend of old Chinese restaurant meets the wharf. The service was excellent, comparable to some I've had at fine dining places scattered across the U.S. They are currently featuring a special on wed-fri nights, buy one dinner get one free. My husband and I both had a traditional Bahamian meal of grouper, peas n rice, salad, dessert, wine, and 2 shots of Nassau royal for 60 bucks! It was just a really nice experience and we will be back. A nice break from the needy Atlantis families, expensive but underwhelming meals, and overblown atmosphere and its a short walk from the yachts and shops at harbor village. Was nice to walk off dinner on our way to the Atlantis nightlife.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank drvacation20
Jim M, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Lagoon Seafood Restaurant, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit to the Blue Lagoon and for your Trip Advisor review! We're very happy you explored around the Atlantis marina and found us. Our mid-week dinner specials have proven very popular and provide an excellent Paradise Island dining value matched with our full-service experience. We hope to see you again on your next visit, and please bring your friends!
Virginia
“Good Food, Needs New Decor”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This place is very underrated. It is hidden in the shadows by the close by Atlantis and it is quite a shame. The service was a bit slow but the food was great. I will admit that when I saw in the decor in this place I was nervous about food quality. It has a very old school look and is a bit dreary. The food made up for it. They made my Caesar salad fresh and it was excellent. My mother enjoyed the Alfredo although she said it was a tad colder then she liked. Shrimp cocktail was great. My dinner rolls were warm and the butter was perfect. French onion soup was also excellent. Portions are definitely a generous size so don't be concerned about not ordering enough, I had to take my salad to go!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank AvidTravler123
Thank you for your recent visit to Blue Lagoon and for your review. We're pleased you enjoyed your dinner with us. We're in the process of modernizing our decor while also maintaining the relaxed and classic feel that our guests have enjoyed for more than a generation. We'd like to invite you to dine with us again when you return to Nassau.
Carmel, Indiana
“Great service, great food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our party of five went to the Blue Lagoon duriing our recent stay at Atlantis. Atlantis restaurants were all booked far in advance. I found the Blue Laggon via the internet and made an on-line reservation about three weks in advance, It was very close to Atlantis and offered excellent food. Vincent was our waiter and the service was impecable. The stuffed Grouper, Salmon and Lobstor Thermidor were all really good, We really felt like our business was appreciated (not a feeling you always get on Atlantis property) It has sort of an old time colonial-era feel. The only question I have is why people who can't get into the fancy Atlantis restaurants don't line up to get into this charming gem of a restaurant which is close and every bit as good.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank aspyma
Thank you for your kind words! We're so pleased you discovered the Blue Lagoon for dinner and enjoyed your experience. Vincent and our entire staff work hard every day to ensure the best food and service for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!