“Great food and great view”

Luciano's of Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's of Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 289 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Recently eat at Luciano's and was not disappointed. The food was amazing and the view just as good. Had couple of fish dishs and steak and everyone loved there meals. The desert was out of this world as well. We ate outside on the water with beautiful views of the Atlantis resort. The service was not quite perfect but nothing that would stop me from coming back. All and all worth the taxi ride over the bridge from paradise island.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've never had a bad meal at Luciano's. I always get the Eggplant Parm - they have a very fresh approach in that they don't fry it - it's baked and soft with lots of gooey cheese. I'm not a big eater so the lunch portion was three servings for me. Their bread is delicious - ask for butter if you're not the "dip it in oil" type. My husband and another friend got pizza which was a thicker crust but quite good. Our other friend got baked lasagna and she loved it! Have never had dessert since we're always stuffed when we leave. We have probably been there at least 10 times and will be sure to go there again in the fall. The service is always impeccable, the view is wonderful and they make eating outside such a pleasant experience. This is our #1 place

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant. The service was excellent from all the staff. The food was very very good and the portions large. They also had a great wine selection. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in Nassau or Paradise Island.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The title says it all. It's the best Italian food in Nassau, so you won't be disappointed. I've never had a bad dish here, but try the grilled calamari as an appetizer and grouper for dinner. Both dishes are full of flavor, seasoned well, fresh and not too heavy that you'll want to take a nap afterward. After all, you don't want to spend all of your time sleeping in the Bahamas!

Ask for a seat out on the patio so you can enjoy the views of the marina and Atlantis across the way. The service is impeccable and though all the menu items are pricey, it's worth it for a nice dinner with great ambiance. Bring your appetite and your wallet for a great Italian experience in Nassau!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We ate here our last night in Nassau. We tried to make reservations for the night before but there was a wedding party and they said there would be no seats available on the patio. So we asked if we could make a reservation for the patio on Saturday night and they said yes. We arrived on Saturday night right on time and they said there were no tables available on the patio. They offered to seat us at a table next to the window overlooking the harbor. Since we thought this was our only option, we said okay. Less than five minutes later, through the window, we saw them seat another couple at a table on the patio. We ordered a bottle of wine and tried to make the best of it. The waiter was polite and told us about the specials for the day. Each of us ordered for dinner, two six ounce lobster tails for $45. A few minutes later the waiter came out and politely explained they were out of lobster. We looked at the menu again, my wife order a lobster pasta, and I ordered the snapper special. Our food arrived within 15-20 minutes. My wife's lobster pasta had only a couple of "bits" of lobster, mostly pasta and a few pieces of cauliflower. My snapper special was about a six once fillet on a "few" angel hair noodles. There were were some julienne vegetables on the side. The snapper was grilled, with no sauce of any kind and not very flavorful. I had to salt and pepper it to help it out a little bit. After finishing the last of our bottle of wine the check arrived and I thought it looked high. I found one of the lobster tail meals we were told wasn't available was still on the check. I also discovered that my snapper "special" was $45!

Every restaurant has the right to have an off night but there were quite a few things that were off on our visit. If we go back to Nassau, I don't think this will be a repeat restaurant.