“Absolutely delicious!”

Ranked #33 of 289 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: French, Bahamian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Indulge your senses at Dune, a chic restaurant by internationally renowned restaurateur, Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Perched atop a white sand beach amidst dramatic ocean views, Dune serves an innovative blend of French-Asian cuisine infused with local herbs and Bahamian influences, offering a truly unexpected dining experience.Dune's British Colonial design was created by famed French interior designer Christian Liaigre, featuring a display kitchen and outdoor patios overlooking the beach. Cocktails, fine vintage wines and champagnes are also served throughout the day at Dune's adjacent beachfront bar.Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This was our best meal on the Bahamas by far. You must get the shrimp salad. It was amazing! So was the tuna ribbons and snapper. This is a pricey restaurant but so delicious!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We visited Dune for lunch a week or so ago with some friends and I have to say we really enjoyed it. The setting is superb with a beautiful view over the sea. The service was friendly, welcoming and efficient without ever making us feel we were being rushed.
My wife and I both had the Lobster Burger, which was really excellent and we helped it down with a particularly nice bottle of wine.
We engaged the waiters in a bit of conversation and they were good humoured and really helpful.
The restaurant is quietly elegant with a very pleasant relaxed atmosphere.
Definitely go back.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Although the food was good the service was not! Staff very inattentive. We asked them to divide the check by six and charge to our rooms at the Cove. After 40 minutes we left. They charged the bill $1200 to one room! Will not be back. At these prices you expect the complete package and they did not provide it!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times, and each time is a pure delight. The food is always excellent; the wait staff are friendly and very attentive. The food is fabulous and the ambience is quiet -- which can be romantic or not, depending on your mood!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I ate at Dune on a whim while spending 10 days at Atlantis. I really wanted oceanfront dining and surprisingly Atlantis doesn't have that beyond the lunch beach places. We called the concierge the day we were looking to go and they got us a reservation for that night (maybe not recommended but it worked for us?)

We took a shuttle to the Ocean Club and actually found out that the hotel did NOT put our reservation in, but the hostess was pleasant about it and went to check on tables. She came back and asked if we would like to sit in our outside. I chose outside right along the water. Good choice, because the windows I thought were open inside did not seem to be. I can't judge based on that atmosphere because I assume it was much different.

Unfortunately I cant remember our servers names but we had two gentleman who took good care of us even with a few other large tables nearby. I ordered a pasta dish which was surprisingly good and more filling than it looked! Can't remember what my husband had, but we each had a martini and I think the total bill was $109 or something close with grat. added.

I am not a huge foodie, so maybe that is what the other reviewers are basing a lot on. We were staying in the "slow season" at Atlantis - so that is something to keep in mind. However, we had great food, great service, and the location is amazing! If you are looking for something romantic with the ocean atmosphere, I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank JemmaJoben