“Wonderful spa experience!”

Dermalogica Skin Centre
Ranked #2 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: the moment your skin changed. forever.When Dermalogica meets skin, skin health is redefined. Our Promise to you is that your skin will never have felt as clean, or as healthy, as after one of our professional services; nor will you leave our Skin Bar without truly understanding your skin, and its needs. Our therapists each have postgraduate certification from The International Dermal Institute. Our Face Mapping analysis takes all the guesswork out of getting results. Not only will your Dermalogica Skin Therapist diagnose your skin’s concerns she’ll prescribe a no-nonsense home care and treatment regimen to deliver your optimum skin health in your 14 unique zones. What does this mean for your skin? Quite simply: Real Treatments. Real Answers. Real Products. Real Results!
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I visited the Bahamas with some friends in August and heard the Dermal Clinic was the place to go! I went in for a facial and it was wonderful! The therapist was Nakita and my skin felt so clean and rejuvenated when she was done. If you're looking for a professional skin care center with amazing results, this is the place to go! I would definitely recommend the Dermal Clinic to all my friends and family. Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Melissa K
in 3 reviews
"fort"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2008

If you have an extra day while visiting the Bahamas and want to get off the island (namely Atlantis), check this place out. My BFF and I stopped in for a facial (me) and a massage (her) and both had a fantastic experience! My facial seemed to last forever, and I almost fell asleep, which I never do when getting a spa treatment. My esthetician, Misty gave a great face massage, including ears(!!), which was super relaxing.

Thanks also for the great recommendation to go for a swim and lunch across the street. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the Beach Club Cafe. That place rocks (or more accurately - chills...).

** Note The Dermal Clinic is about 20 miutes from Nassua, but it is worth it!

4  Thank lemonsqueezie
Reviewed June 16, 2008

My fiance and I were recently in the Bahamas. We stayed at the Atlantis Resort. My fiance wanted to get a facial and the butler recommended that we go the Dermal Clinic rather than the on-site facilities. This was the best part of the trip. We took a taxi about 15 minutes from the resort to the Dermal Clinic. It was nice to see the other beautifull areas of Nassua. The staff were extremely polite and professional. My fiance loved her treatment and I ended up getting a massage and eye brow waxing. (At the request from my fiance of course). The facility was emmacluate and the products they sell are very nice too. I strongly recommend this place for any spa treatments.

3  Thank hollywoodhancock
Reviewed June 1, 2008

I live on Grand Bahama island and go to Nassau every month and one of the things I always do when I am in Nassau is spend a day being spoiled at the Dermal Clinic. Even my husband is impressed and joins me some days.

I have experienced all of their treatments from face treatments, microdermabrasion, thermal body treatments and massage therapy.

The Dermal Clinic is very clean and all of the staff are professional and very friendly.

The Dermal Clinic is as good or better than many spas I have been to in 5 star resorts in the USA.

I recommend it all the time to my friends.

Beth

4  Thank freeportgirl
See more reviews
Reviewed June 1, 2008

I'm not into spa treatments at all. I've had so many and never really had an experience to get me hooked but after a completely relaxing visit to the dermal clinic I am now an addict. The best facial I've ever received and I left feeling completely refreshed and my skin never felt so smooth, purified and hydrated. The staff was extremely professional and they helped me purchase skin care products from Dermalogica that make my skin feel just as amazing on a daily basis. Can't wait to make it back to Nassau for another facial and I'll def be trying their other treatments!!!!

2  Thank demmelo