Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun trip Half the park was closed though

Was fun for the children half the park was closed though because they alternate sides of the park... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
joe2345678
New York City, New York
via mobile
Family Fun

Had a great time at Atlantis. The property is beautiful, sooo many beaches and pools! We loved the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $195.00
from $399.00
from $35.00
7,395 results
All reviews water park lazy river leap of faith rapid river shark tank mayan temple serpent slide tube slides day pass all ages comfort suites coral towers inner tubes atlantis resort lots of fun super fun lounge chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

A group of 10 of us reserved cabana #19 at the current river. The cabana and the waitress were great. The communication, the cost, and the accessibility were not. You spend $250 for the cabana. Nothing else comes with it. We were able to walk right into the pool area, but when we tried to walk through the hotel/casino, they wouldn’t allow us back. We had to make phone calls and get approvals from security to walk back. They also didn’t allow us on the slides, you had to pay another $157 each for the pass. I had emailed multiple times asking about this I fo before we went and no one would reply about it or give us more information. Even trying to find the cabana was a challenge. Whenever we asked someone they just kept pointing in a direction.

The cost of the food and beverage was decent. Not too bad, but the food was awful. The selection not good either. Our waitress was great though. This place is made for cruise liners and hotel guest with kids to go on water slides all day. We all understood that, but we thought there would be some level of direction and communication seeing how expensive and well known of place this is. It was not. Poor management. Disappointed overall this is my 3rd time going and most likely my last.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

We absolutely loved this water park and our favorite was the rapid river. It was a fast moving lazy river that even Grandma enjoyed! There was plenty to do at this water park and it was nice to break it up from the beach. The grounds were kept clean and plenty of towels available. Only issue is the usual battle of finding lounge chairs.

1  Thank Ida C
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Lots of slides and rides for all ages! It’s clean with great bathrooms. It is super expensive however! All drinks and food are expensive. Rapid river is awesome and highly recommend the Surge. The Abyss is the Challenger ride, but enclosed.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

This is the third time we have stayed at the Atlantis, our stays average about a week. Without exception, each time we have stayed here the staff we have interacted with have been pleasant, polite, professional, and seemed genuinely focused on providing the guests with a positive experience. As I have mentioned in other reviews of the Atlantis, the guests who complain about the lack of professionalism, or courtesy of the staff, may need to take a look in the mirror (i.e. instead of walking up and saying, "Where is....?" then walking away without so much as a thank you).

I begin my interactions with anyone I am about to ask for help with "I've got a few questions for you. The first question is, How are you doing today?" Invariably that question is met with a smile. Try it sometime and you'll see what I'm talking about.

This review isn't so much about Aquaventure, pretty much everything that can be said about the park has already been said. I wanted to highlight the performance of the Aquaventure Staff. In particular I wanted to highlight an incident we observed as we were going through the rapids ride. The amount of people the Aquaventure staff are attempt to provide a safe environment for (sometimes protecting the guests from themselves) is impressive.

As we were approaching a particularly high water flow rate of the ride, we observed two Aquaventure staff focused on an overweight woman who was obviously having issues with her float. Although it was clear to all who observed this woman that she was not properly balanced on her floatation device, she evidently disregarded this fact and proceeded into the high water flow area. She immediately fell off her float, and began screaming for help. One of the Aquaventure staff who had been observing her was running to her aid before she had completed falling off her float. He helped her ot her feet, ensured she wasn't injured and calmly resumed his duties. As I did not hear the woman thank him for his efforts, I shook his hand and introduced myself.

His name is Davaughn. While this review recognizes the performance of the Aquaventure staff overall, I want to ensure Davaughn's performance was highlighted and recognized. His efforts reflect great credit on himself and the Atlantis.

1  Thank Ed_SWFL
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

We had so much fun! Queues were short & quick - every staff member was friendly. There’s plenty choices for lunch around and lockers which were great for us because we were coming over from Comfort Suites

1  Thank sof1212