Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis Paradise Island

Ways to Experience Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis Paradise Island
from $44.00
More Info
5,609 results
All reviews lazy river leap of faith shark tank rapid river mayan temple tube slides serpent slide day pass all ages royal towers comfort suites coral towers inner tubes lots of fun credit card kids and adults super fun
Reviewed 2 days ago

We visited Aquaventure at Atlanis in October 2018. We pre-booked before we travelled and booked the package which included the meal.

When we arrived there the place is no doubt very beautiful, but the water slides were very underwhelming. The only ride worth your time is the rubber dinghy ride where you go through the shark enclosure as you get a chance to see them upclose. We arrived at 11am, had done all the rides by 1pm and then walked around the resort to the many pools, had a little swim in the sea and came back.

The lazy river is worth going on, but there is a part where it does get very rough, I banged my head on the rock wall and my husband fell out of his dinghy halfway through.

We had an issue with a member of staff as the inclusive meal doesn't cater for food intolerances (although we didn't know about this until we tried to eat on the day). A member of our group had a gluten intolerance and she would have had to pay for her meal again at a specific restaurant that none of the rest of us could use our vouchers in, as this was the only restaurant in the complex who could cater for gluten free diets. The lady we spoke to was very rude and unhelpful, and in the end our group went and ate somewhere else, and the gluten intolerant guest tried her luck with a salad that was the most gluten free option from the options available.

I've definitely visited better waterparks, and usually for a fraction of the price.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

While our stay at Atlantis, we really enjoyed the water park! However, 3 of the rides we wanted to go on, were not open. We visited at the perfect time, November 5-12th. Not a lot of people and the weather was perfect!!! The lines weren’t long at all, we would literally just walk right up and ride! Love the convenience in having a water park right next to the beach!!!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

If you are bored that is on you. Plenty to do from swimming to slides to aquariums and more. Clean and well kept with everything close. The facility is set up so you have no worries while there!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I came here on a cruise excursion. If you just spend the $$$ and come to Atlantis, it will be worth it, just come early and spend every last minute to make it worth the $$$. They have a WONDERFUL beach, the best lazy river with rapids, spectacular aquarium, very good water slides, beautiful landscapes everywhere you look, plenty of pools. PLUS, we got a city tour as part of our bus ride. (Note food is $$$, so get that included in your excursion). I have been to Nassau 11 times and this excursion is BY FAR the best. The other snorkeling/beach/island tours are run by companies that come and go and the quality is sub par, I know this is expensive, but you will get QUALITY that you will remember for a lifetime. If you will only be going to Nassau 1 TIME, this is the place you MUST go. (After Atlantis, my other favorites were the bird zoo and the glass bottom boat).

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I was on cruise and when we docked in nasssu we went to Atlantis will definitely do it again we enjoyed the pool the beach and the casino was just a plus

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My meal was tasty: caesar salad with tagliatelle and meat sauce.

My colleagues had pizza - ok and alfredo pasta- ok.

Reviewed 4 days ago

A lot to do - a lot of seating & a lot of paths.Follow the signs, because it is definitely a distance getting around the park to all the areas. You can access the beach at a few different points.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We spent 5 days at Atlantis. There was NEVER a dull moment! If you ever get a chance to stay at Atlantis, DO IT. It is such a great family place - plenty to do for everyone. My 3-year old granddaughter loved playing on the beaches, bobbing in the ocean, and constantly sliding down the slides in The Splashers kiddie area. She was mesmerized by the aquarium underneath The Royal Hotel. My daughter and my husband swam with dolphins and then my daughter and granddaughter experienced "dip and discover" with the dolphins. This was a fabulous experience for everyone - a life-time highlight for sure! This was a vacation we will never forget and are forever grateful for this experience!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing! So much more then either of us had imagined it to be! Definitely recommend it 100%! I can not wait to go back!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is a must in Nassau. The grounds are kept very well and the waterpark does not disappoint. A fun, packed day of sun, pool, beach, and adrenaline. Did this on a day tour from a Cruise and had a blast. Would definitely recommend.