“I'm gonna come here every time now...when in Nassau!!”

Sharkeez Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Sharkeez Bar & Grill is on the Waterfront of Historic Prince George Wharf overlooking the beautiful harbor and all the cruise ships.Offering the best in Bahamian Cuisine, Daily Drink Specials, 16 Giant TV's for Sports, Fun Atmosphere and a Great Ocean View!!!Sharkeez is the place to be and be seen, come join us!!!WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The first thing which greets you as you come out of the port in Nassau and take a right along the pier...is the really neat, groovy music and an amazingly cool Bahamas style decor...full with bright colors, straw roofs and funky music is Sharkeez! You can't miss it....there is a party happening everytime and Sharkeez is written in bold right at the top! When I entered...they had a few girls doing the Gangnam Style to welcome people!!! Right on!!
As you enter on the ground floor is there shop which sells a lot of Harley Davidson stuff....souvenirs, tees, bags and a lot of items you could gift. You climb up two flights of stairs and reach another funky place filled with music...an amazingly huge bar.....awesum LCD screens....tables with high stools and people having fun all around. The best part however, is there service....right from the time I was seated till the time I left....every person greeted me...asked e how I was...helped me with the menu....chatted up about Bahamas and it was a great experience!

I had the fish and chips....which was really gorgeous with the fish really soft and done well and the crispiness of the batter was just mouth watering...the portion size is huge...4 large pieces of fish fried in batter and an equally generous helping of fries and coleslaw. The chicken quesadillas and ordered a Pink Guava Lemonade with loads of ice...which was definitely great with all the food.
In all a definite must to visit!!!
The place also offers wifi, which was great because a lot of the upbeat Restaurants around the main town do not!!

Admin_JM, Manager at Sharkeez Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2015

We are very excited to hear this! Thank you so much for your awesome review and thanks again for visiting Sharkeez. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Nassau.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I always stop by to get the conch fritters as well as the wings but this time my experience was a lttle upsetting. Me and my wife were enjoying the food and scenery all while I was taking care of a few business assignments. We were ordering appetizers and other drinks but the server only came buy every 15 minutes.It was almost like she was rushing us out. We were going to order a couple drinks to wash down our 30 minute wings and the server tells us that its okay to order something else but if I continue to stay on the internet they were going to charge me more. This was weird because their were a few guys at tables behind me doing the same thing.One of them hasn't had anything in the last 30 minutes. I have been to this restaurant atleast 5 times and this was the first that this has happened.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We can safely say that we have turned a corner and through our new staff training program, new management and new updated menus we are confident in our ability to deliver quality and consistency across the board in both service and product. We do apologize for the mishap with the server.

If you're ever back in Nassau, we'd love to meet and exceed your expectation and assure you that this is one of the best little spots to chill in Nassau.

Warm regards.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Just dropped by this place for a spot of lunch.... had Cracked Conch and a Mahi Mahi wrap. couldn't have had better servers.. really attentive. Sat on Balcony and watched the world trip by.. Worth a visit if coming in by Cruise ship as right out side of the terminal.

Great! Thanks for visiting Sharkeez. We're glad you had a great time. We'll see you on your next trip to Nassau.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on cruise after learning Senor Frogs had a 1.5 hour wait and we are glad they did. Drinks were great- try a dirty monkey! Service was great and the atmosphere was fun. Especially with the great dj and karaoke. Only negative was portion size of nachos were really small and hard to share.

We're happy you stopped by! Thanks for visiting Sharkeez. We're glad you had a great time. We'll see you on your next trip to Nassau.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here to grab a bite to eat after our city tour around Nassau. It is directly across the street from the port area. My dad and I both ordered the bacon cheeseburgers....they were both very good. I ordered a piña colada and it was quite strong. They definitely didn't hold back on the alcohol.
The only negative about this place is that it is upstairs. You have to walk up about 35 steps to get there and I didn't see an elevator. The stairs were quite steep and the handrails left a lot to be desired.
I would stop in here again for a bite to eat during a port of call stop in Nassau but hopefully they fix the handrails by then.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and thanks for visiting Sharkeez. We have improved a number of things since your last visit and we're looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Nassau.