Tripadvisor

from $104.02
from $148.17
from $172.98
2,112 results
All reviews reef sharks the bus subs fish boat captain two tank s cove rental gear three days shark feeder second stop shark arena open water certification hollywood bowl snorkeling trip great diving nachos
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a great dive day led by Cece. We especially appreciated dive #2 at Hollywood. It was a nice relaxing dive with lots to see. The water was crystal clear and fun to see the “single palm tree” island from Pirates of the Caribbean close by. Cece was fabulous...enthusiastic and extremely helpful. Only suggestion would be to have simple snacks and pop available on board. Thanks for a great day!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Would be five stars, however, communication prior to pick up was very poor and ended up costing us a whole day of vacation. We were told to meet at the fountain in the cruise ship port at 1:30 (we were staying at Atlantis), so we decided to make a day out of going there early and exploring the shops around there. We weren’t contacted until an 90 minutes outside of the pickup time at our hotel that they were in fact, picking us up at the hotel. When we didn’t have WiFi, that was an issue. The person in charge of the booking didn’t seem to care that we tried calling (no pickup) and texting via WhatsApp (no response) to confirm all of this prior to the “1:30 pick up time”.

Had this been communicated effectively, it would be five stars. Our guides were phenomenal on board, educating us about things in the areas we were snorkeling, things on shore, history, and even feeding fish during the second dive, allowing us to touch fish as they were swarming our dive guide.

Diving with the coral reef sharks was an experience I’ll never forget. They dropped some sort of bait bucket 20-30 feet below us on the last dive and had us hold on to a rope and look down on the 6-7 sharks swirling below us. Once we were on board, they lured the sharks up so we could see them just a few feet away!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

The staff was beyond excellent, especially lloyd. When going to snuba i almost decided to get back on the boat instead of going underwater as I could not get my breathing right when going underwater. However lloyd kept assuring me that I would be okay and was able to help me fully submerge to the ocean floor and guided me and my family through a truly wonderful experience. Without Lloyd there, I was going to give up and watch the others from the boat so i am truly thankful for Lloyd as well as the rest of the staff (robin and zach) they were great. So once again thank you so much Lloyd! I highly suggest stuarts cove to any begginers and everyone else as they could not have done better with our experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The highlight of the trip to the Bahamas! This was an amazing time, crew and captain were very friendly and professional. Enjoyed every second of the trip. Three separate snorkels, with the final being sharks. Very safe, and memorable trip. Bring a towel and a sweatshirt. Overall, would recommend this place to anyone looking to snorkel.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I along with our newly certified 13 year old son dove with Stuart coves diving for 3 days. The dive masters were all helpful and made us feel safe, double checking all our gear and giving our son helpful tips for his dives. We saw tons of turtles up close, curious reef sharks, eels, lobsters, a crab, and of course many beautiful smaller tropical fish. I was impressed at the number of larger wildlife we dove with here. We were already happy with this company, but then they took it up a level. Our go pro fell out of our dive bag in their passenger bus yesterday after our last dive. All we knew was it was gone and when we called this am no one had seen it. Then this afternoon Stuart cove’s bus made a special trip to our hotel with our go pro they found for us, amazing! So impressed with their professionalism and honesty!!

1  Thank Lisa B