“Unforgettable experience!!!”

$84.99*
and up
Nassau Snorkel Bahamas Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas is Nassau's leading full service dive centre. Originally opened in 1979, the operation has grown to a fleet of nine dive vessels, with five of the boats over 40 feet in length. Located on the Southwest side of Nassau/New Providence Island, Stuart Cove's is in the ideal location to take advantage of the most diverse diving the Bahamas has to offer. Walls, reefs, wrecks and sharks! There something for everyone from beginner divers to experts. Holiday travelers who have never been diving before will enjoy the 3-hour "Learn To Dive Program". In this program guests will be introduced to the equipment used in the sport of diving in a swimming pool, receive an introduction into the basics of diving, and then complete their first ocean dive. All of this takes place under the supervision of a professional dive instructor. 2-tank dive trips are offered both moring and afternoon with 2-tank Shark dives offered every afternoon. Night dives are available on selected evenings with a minimum of 6 guests. Dive sites encompass steep vertical walls that plummet to 6,000 feet of depth, shallow tropical reefs, 13 different locations containing ship or airplane wrecks, and numerous locations that were used as underwater movie sets for feature films. The feature activities at Stuart Cove's for our divers is our "Extreme Shark Adventure". The Shark Adventure program is a 2-tank dive trip that takes divers on an underwater encounter with Caribbean Reef Sharks. On the first dive divers participate in a "free swim" with the sharks along a beautiful wall. On the second dive, the group forms a semi-circle on the 40-foot bottom and watch while a professional shark feeder enters the water with a box of bait. Upon reaching the bottom, the feeder begins feeding the sharks with the aid of a pole spear. To say the sharks come close to the divers is an understatement - they are everywhere! However, Stuart Cove's is not exclusively about diving. It's about sharing the underwater world with as many people as possible. Have a non-diving buddy? We have snorkel dedicated trips that take guests to a variety of shallow reef sites and even visits the sharks weather permitting. Want something more exciting? How about our personal submarines? SUB Bahamas takes adventurers on a trip around a shallow reef and allows them to snorkel as well on a custom boat.
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We have been diving in other places and Stuart Cove is top of all lists! Great programs available for all levels and the staff is friendly, helpful and make you feel safe and special. Our dive instructor, Rudy, was great!!! We did the pool cert class and 1 tank dive on first day and dove on a great reef. The next day did the shark feeding dive, WOW!!!!!! Highly recommend. Great father son adventure. We will be headed back soon to Stuart Cove

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Atlanta
“Absolute BLAST!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Did 8 dives in two days and had the time of my life!!! Bus ride was efficient and right on time! Dive shop was courteous and friendly and led us right to our boat. Once on board we were given streamlined tutorial of the expected dives and dive sites we were headed to . All 8 dives were a TON of fun! Saw sharks, rays, turtles, lionfish, barracuda, you name it! The wrecks were amazing to swim thru and the DC-3 was awesome! Cant say enough about the staff and how much fun they were. FIVE STAR OPERATION.

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Sooooo glad we booked.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Had the pleasure of booking a submarine guide for my daughters ages 18 & 12 as well as myself. I truly enjoyed myself. Staff were great, water was great, weather great as well. At first, i was a little nervous, but the staff were very accomodating as well as supportive. Nice underwater excursion for non-swimmers....We were on our mini indv. subs about 30 minutes and then were able to, once we returned to the boat, snorkle for anther 40 minutes. My girls loved it......Thanx guys and a special thanx to Mr. Hamiliton.........oh yes Ellison- i tried to do this picture thing online and was not able after many attempts, but thanx anyway, greatly appreciate...

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“cattle boat”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a real test for under cover boss, to see what is really going on. We were the only ones to bring our on dive equipment. When we got to SC we we're told to get off the and go inside the office. After we got in line we realize we needed our log books which were back at the bus. While my wife was in line I went to go get the bags. I found them on the ground and no one offered to help while I carried two bags to the office I am 73. There were people standing around about ever 10 feet and no one offered to help they were to busy talking. On our firat dive just out of the cut we were told to keep the time down because we had to be back at the dock for the next group.We did make two more dives but not with SC.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank cvet78
mcatsc, Owner at Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent dive experience with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve our service for future customers. I have already spoken to our bus drivers to ensure that they offer assistance to any divers with their gear. As you mentioned, we have a large dive team and I apologize that they did not identify that you were struggling with your gear.

During our dive briefing we outline the standard dive times and work to keep everyone together and organized so as to meet the dive safety requirements and needs of the variety of guests on board in addition to running efficiently and within schedule.

Again, we appreciate your comments as they assist us in improving our service, however we apologize that our driver and dive staff greeting team were not more attentive to your needs with assisting you with your gear.

Michelle Cove
Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most unforgettable, exciting and breath-taking underwater experience on the planet with highly qualified skilled and trained”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

A remarkable, challenging and engaging underwater diving experience that should be experienced by all!! The incredible PADI Open Water Diving certification offered at Stuart Cove in The Bahamas was definitely not on my bucket list, but I am certainly elated to have gained this wonderful experience and qualification from such a first-class, reputable diving establishment!! Not only did they calm my fears and insecurities with the support and direction of trained personnel and top-class qualified diving instructors like Mr. Rudy Ferguson, but I also conquered and achieved what I thought would have been impossible - fear of diving in the unknown.... to the bottom of the ocean with the most beautiful creatures of the ocean (coral, fish, turtles...sharks) ....AND becoming a certified PADI Open Water Diver!!! OMG! This alone was enough to prompt me to tell others if the 'good news!' Finally, not only was the training and the experience exceptional, but the staff and personnel (Nicara, Charmaine, Laurie..) were beyond what I have ever received....it was a truly REFRESHING BAHAMIAN EXPERIENCE! Collectively, the Stuart Cove team offers the TOTAL DIVING EXPERIENCE for the novice and professional diver! A MUST DO while in The Bahamas!!! EXPLORE THE UNKNOWN WITH THE PROFESSIONALS AT STUART COVE AND GAIN THE BREATH-TAKING, LIFE-CHANGING UNDER-WATER EXPERIENCE THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Visited June 2013