We just returned from a trip to Caneel Bay with our daughter and son-in-law. It was all the good things we read in reviews. The transfer process to and from St. Thomas was efficient and professional. The rooms and the grounds are immaculate. Those who complain about the deer and donkeys should just walk on the paths which are kept clean. The bath towels were huge and were replaced as we used them. Each beach was different as were the coral formations and fish and turtles. The staff was unfailingly courteous and helpful. The breakfast buffet was excellent with fresh fruit, lox, pancakes, eggs, waffles, etc. We also ate at ZoZo's and at the Beach Bar and Grill. ZoZo's was expensive but the food was good and the service and view excellent. The sushi and the other food at the Beach Bar and Grill, especially the ribs, was also very good. It was a treat to get unexpected beachside service at Hawksnest. I would recommend Caneel Bay to anyone wanting to get away from the press and rush of cell phones, TV and e-mail and just relax in beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Caneel Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Hotel Caneel Bay
- Caneel Bay a Rosewood Resort
- Caneel Bay Resort St John
- Caneel Bay St John