5+ star beach. 3 star restaurants. 2 star room. 1 star value. I used to love this place when it had a clearly defined identity - very luxurious eco resort. There was no phone, no AC, but the property was full of charm and atmosphere. But great beach and rich history spoiled the management, especially since it became a part of Rosewood chain. I heard the local capital bought it back from Rosewood and now it became independent. I hope they get the old glory back. You need a lot of facelifts. A lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Caneel Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Hotel Caneel Bay
- Caneel Bay a Rosewood Resort
- Caneel Bay Resort St John
- Caneel Bay St John