We had planned on staying at Maho but I had unexpected knee surgery just prior to our vacation so we could not do the steps at Maho. We had one of the wheel chair ramp units (E-3) and it was perfect. I loved the simplicity of the furniture, floor plan, and bathroom. Our shower was very hot during the day and our toilet worked great. I was envious of the units closer to the ocean due to the breeze and views, but was very grateful for the clean little cottage that we had. The no-see ums were very hungry and we were really bit up- the only bad point. We had a few lizards and one mouse that was eager to leave as soon as we opened up the door. Our beds were comfy and the stars were like diamonds in the sky.
The staff were very nice and we loved the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Concordia Eco-Resort offers a variety of accommodations to satisfy our die-hard Eco-Tent fans, as well as those vacationers looking for a few more creature comforts, unplugged and surrounded by the beautiful VI National Park. (Check out our new Eco-Studios.) Our 25 Eco-Tents and Premium Eco-Tents are independent units perch like tree houses along the hillside. A 15 minute nature hike to Salt Pond Bay provides some of the best snorkeling on St. John. Cafe Concordia serves Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, and Sunday Brunch in High Season, call for seasonal hours, but feel free to take full advantage of the kitchenette and refrigeration provided in your unit for cooking year round. Hope to see you soon in beautiful St. John. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, getaroom.com and Booking.com so you can book your Concordia Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concordia Eco-Tents Hotel Virgin Islands National Park
- Concordia Eco-Resort St. John/Virgin Islands National Park