Concordia was wonderful. The staff, the eco tents, the cafe = all phenomenal! We stayed in E8, which had gorgeous views and not a ton of stairs. I read some of the lower reviews before we went, and Im not sure what those people were expecting for an ECO friendly resort, but the occasional bug and bathroom situation did not bother us one bit. You definitely appreciate the beauty of nature while youre there! Cant wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Concordia Eco Resort is currently closed because of the significant impact from Hurricane Irma. We will be closed for the remainder of 2017 and 2018. If you have made reservations, our reservations team will be contacting you once we get communications back on-line in the upcoming months to refund your deposits. Thank you for your understanding and support during this difficult time. Concordia Eco-Resort offers a variety of accommodations to satisfy our die-hard Eco-Tent fans, as well as those vacationers looking for a few more creature comforts, unplugged and surrounded by the beautiful VI National Park. (Check out our new Eco-Studios.) Our 25 Eco-Tents and Premium Eco-Tents are independent units perch like tree houses along the hillside. A 15 minute nature hike to Salt Pond Bay provides some of the best snorkeling on St. John. Cafe Concordia serves Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, and Sunday Brunch in High Season, call for seasonal hours, but feel free to take full advantage of the kitchenette and refrigeration provided in your unit for cooking year round. Hope to see you soon in beautiful St. John. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Concordia Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concordia Eco-Tents Hotel Virgin Islands National Park
- Concordia Eco-Resort St. John/Virgin Islands National Park