We spent a week at Concordia at one of their premium eco tents. What a treat it was. We felt like we were part of the landscape as we looked out onto Drunk Bay and Salt Pond Bay from out deck. There were 5 of us all together, 2 adults and 3 teenagers that shared the premium eco tent and we never felt cramped or uncomfortable. We enjoyed the hermit crabs, mongooses, lizards and the local cats that roamed freely around the resort. The shower was warm and plenty of water to shower all 5 of us after a relaxing day at the beach. I would definitely return to Concordia but would stay longer since we were not ready to leave this paradise. Enjoy, you will not regret the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Concordia Eco-Resort offers a variety of accommodations to satisfy our die-hard Eco-Tent fans, as well as those vacationers looking for a few more creature comforts, unplugged and surrounded by the beautiful VI National Park. (Check out our new Eco-Studios.) Our 25 Eco-Tents and Premium Eco-Tents are independent units perch like tree houses along the hillside. A 15 minute nature hike to Salt Pond Bay provides some of the best snorkeling on St. John. Cafe Concordia serves Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, and Sunday Brunch in High Season, call for seasonal hours, but feel free to take full advantage of the kitchenette and refrigeration provided in your unit for cooking year round. Hope to see you soon in beautiful St. John. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Concordia Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concordia Eco-Tents Hotel Virgin Islands National Park
- Concordia Eco-Resort St. John/Virgin Islands National Park