We had so much fun here. Myself and my newly wed wife both feel that Concordia isn't particularly relaxing, but that the location and experience are invigorating and beautiful beyond compare. There were 130 steps from the front office to our unit, so it's a workout. We cooked all of our meals, the kitchen is well stocked with utensils, and the views incredible. The snorkeling right out front in Salt Pond Bay was wonderful.
I had a hard time sleeping the first few nights. We're from NYC so I don't think it was the tree frogs that converse with their buddies all night long. We arrived 2 days after the June 23rd Super Moon. That first night I woke up at 1:30 am, not to go back to sleep again. The moon was so bright I thought the sun was coming up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Concordia Eco-Resort offers a variety of accommodations to satisfy our die-hard Eco-Tent fans, as well as those vacationers looking for a few more creature comforts, unplugged and surrounded by the beautiful VI National Park. (Check out our new Eco-Studios.) Our 25 Eco-Tents and Premium Eco-Tents are independent units perch like tree houses along the hillside. A 15 minute nature hike to Salt Pond Bay provides some of the best snorkeling on St. John. Cafe Concordia serves Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, and Sunday Brunch in High Season, call for seasonal hours, but feel free to take full advantage of the kitchenette and refrigeration provided in your unit for cooking year round. Hope to see you soon in beautiful St. John. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Concordia Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concordia Eco-Tents Hotel Virgin Islands National Park
- Concordia Eco-Resort St. John/Virgin Islands National Park