“Paradise!”

St John Day Trip from St Thomas: Island Sightseeing and Snorkeling at Trunk Bay
$78.98*
St John Island Sightseeing Tour from St Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: The good news: this world-class stretch of white sand and turquoise water is St. John's most photographed beach, which features a marked underwater trail for beginning snorkelers. The bad news: because of its popularity, it can get very crowded with cruise ship passengers and members of sightseeing tours.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was very fortunate to be visiting St. Thomas on my birthday (cruise port). We took the ferry over to St. John's for the day. I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful beach! the sand is white and powdery. Even with 4 cruise ships in port, it wasn't too busy and there was plenty of natural shade. The snorkeling was ok but not great. I can't wait to go back one day.

There are newer reviews for Trunk Bay

Reviewed February 16, 2013

BEAUTIFUL ! DO NOT MISS THIS WONEROUS PLACE. They supply the equipment. I absolutely will return to this paradise.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This beach is almost always in the many rankings of the top 10 beaches in the world. Avoid the crowds and go early and on a weekday if possible. My wife and I got married on this beach several months after I showed it to her (St. John is my "dream island" and I have been there many times in the past 45 years). We went just before sunset and the only people on the beach was another couple getting married!!! There is an unspoiled reef out at the outer tip of the right-hand side of the beach. And after you see the reef you can swim around the point to the right to the beach at Peter's Bay, which is usually almost empty. Not sure I should be telling you this, because I like keeping it exclusive. So be sure to keep your feet off the reef and behave on the beach, please. I plan to be back on the island in the winter of 2013-2014, so maybe I will see you there.

2  Thank Mike R
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. Great snorkeling, places to get food and drinks, bathrooms (although they were out of order the day we were there), Highly recommend a trip to Trunk Bay!

1  Thank donracinewi
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We've seen hundreds of pictures of Truck Bay. We drove by one day and there was a traffic jam and no parking. We went back one evening after closing for sunset. Amazing sand and amazing sunset and no crowds.

1  Thank BandBinPA