“Outstanding food with huge portion sizes.”

Extra Virgin Bistro
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Our group of four had different salads and appetizers, and all were delicious. The short rib main was so tender didn't require a knife to cut off the bone and was incredible. Leftovers were big enough for a separate meal. My wife had the papparadelle sized up from appetizer to main and it was also delicious. Our server, Abby was very attentive and engaging and couldn't have been nicer. Overall a terrific dining experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We had some excellent meals over the week we visited- Morgan’s mango is fantastic (visited 4 time)- however our last night meal at Extra virgin was quite possibly the best I’ve ever had. Ambiance is great and service stellar.

Gnocchi app and Cioppino

Reviewed July 11, 2018

The service was great and the food was extraordinary. I highly recommend this restaurant. while visiting St John. Their herbs and spices are fresh and tasty.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Extra Virgin Bistro is a must try! Also fresh and delicious.. creative cocktails and my favorite pasta dish.. their brunch is great too

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We have walked past Extra Virgin a hundred times, never stopped! Last trip in April we ate there, and again this July! Oh my goodness! Amazing! My wife had a curried scallop dish that she loved, and I had the most amazing and tender pork chops I have ever eaten! 2" thick and tender all the way through. As a foodie and someone who loves to cook, I would love to learn how to make that tender of a chop, that is that thick! Simply amazing food. We have sat at the bar on our last two visits and have had the best service from the most friendly of staff! We will be back in December and will return to Extra Virgin!