Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Two For Tuesday

I was lucky to be gifted a Two For Tuesday special. What a great way to spend a Tuesday afternoon... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sc012663
Great Massage!

Was locally recommended to try this place and it did not disappoint! Jens was the best!! I felt... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Luke L

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cruz Bay
from $89.00
from $750.00
from $1,150.10
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews couples massage great massage deep tissue massage head to toe sore spots massage techniques stress relief st john coral bay amazing experience look forward megan therapist tension therapy vacation knots
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Meagen was super responsive and easy to work with. We texted to agree the date and time, and she and Ann were at our villa 2 days later on time and ready to go. My sister and I both had 90 minute massages and they were absolutely excellent. We have had many massages over the years at some very high end spas and Meagen and Ann were right up there among the best. Highly recommended - we will call them every time we come back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

My wife and I were on St John to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We started our anniversary day with a head-to-toe massage, what an awesome way to start our day. Meagen and Anna were awesome! They showed up on time, were professional and knowledgeable, and very skilled in giving massages. The entire process from beginning to end could not have been better. Thank you Meagen and Anna!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

My wife and I had run 8 Tuff miles the day before. Meagan found all of our sore spots and really took the time to help us feel better. Highly recommend her if you want an amazing massage!!!

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Excellent therapist very knowledgeable and considerate. Variety of service options and very professional. Would recommend!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

We found Anna on a whim, asking around about getting massage. We had a few obstacles trying to coordinate with our travel mates, but Anna was super accommodating and responsive. When we finally set up for our couples massage, Meagan worked on me and Anna on my partner. We both left very satisfied. I was completely zoned out, relaxed and my partner came out with a giant smile. Thanks ladies!

Date of experience: August 2017