Tripadvisor

Review of Cruz Bay Landing

Cruz Bay Landing
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Casual park dining, located directly across from ferry dock. Features St John's only coffee bar and a 22 foot shuffleboard table. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check out our menus online. Open from 7am - 9pm.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great spot to eat while you are waiting for the ferry because it is just across the street. I hear breakfast is good but we were there for lunch. The food was good. Nothing fabulous but good. The cocktail were REALLY GOOD. The service was slow but the staff was nice. I would go back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first trip to STJ. We only ate breakfast out a couple times, but this was the best! The food was great. Sitting out on the patio offers a great spot to people watch too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here with two friends and we were sat immediately, which was great. In sum, this was about a 2-3 hour dinner trip that could've been an hour if there wasn't such a lack of communication with the staff. It took about 15 minutes to order drinks and the Asian Tuna Steak Salad app (which was so delicious btw - bursting with Asian flavors and very light) and about 30 minutes to order our food after we received our app. I got the Baja Fish Tacos and they were honestly very sub par. I was disappointed because they had little-to-no flavor/seasoning and the strips of fish were so thin. The tacos were like $20-$25 and should've been $10 in my opinion. Then, my friend was supposed to get a baked potato with her meal and that took another 20 minutes. You could just tell that the servers were overwhelmed. Some of them were being very rude to the kitchen staff (who were obviously working hard to pump out all the orders). However, the live music was great and the restaurant is right next to the ferry dock.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here for breakfast multiple times on our trip! Outstanding breakfast, service, and drinks! Will be back soon!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After traveling throughout the BVI I was so excited to have one of my favorite meals, an omelette, rye toast, and a spicy bloody mary. This place did not disappoint, the food was exceptional and the service was top notch. Everyone that we came in contact wth at the restaurant was super friendly. Our server gave us some tips about which beaches to hit for the day, and made us feel welcomed to the island. I highly recommend this place!!