“Love It!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife and I ate here ten years ago on our honeymoon and loved it. We were happy to see LaTapa was still here and even happier that the food was still fabulous. I had pork belly that was one of the best I have ever experienced. My wife's mushroom ravioli was to die for and the service was excellent.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great dinner with wine, and exceptional service. A nice option for fine dining when you're done with the happy hour finger foods at other venues. My wife and I split a salad, small plate and a large plate, and had more than enough to fill us up.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great food in an inviting environment with warm and friendly waitstaff. The place hasn't changed....thankfully!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The service was terrible. I sat at the bar and was ignored while the bartender discussed her Sunday off day plans with a woman standing next to me.(I get it. People get wrapped up in coversation) I tried at one point to interject but my efforts to break into the conversation were passed over. I sat and counted to 120 listeningm to things about their friends and who is doing what and where. Never even got eye contact. I'm a chef. I waited tables prior to that for 6 years. Acknowledge your guest. Its not that hard. Hell look at me and say "be right there" And finish your conversation. I got up and left. Spent 100 bucks on dinner at fatty crab and it was awesome. Hope she has fun Sunday.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Somehow we got a table in what I would call the low rent district, right next to the hostess table. She was polishing silver and throwing it into a basket during most of our meal. There were 3 tables in our section with 3 different servers. Our server was friendly buy mostly absent. The tables past us had attentive staff who easily ignored our dirty plates and empty water. The salted chocolate torte was horrible. It was like someone poured a shaker of Morten salt over it.