“The best day of our trip”

Captain JP's Mermaid Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come enjoy the Islands on a private charter. I am happy to make a custom trip just for your needs . I enjoy beginners and have great snorkel aids for young children ( glass bottom float ). Check out my web site for details. I am limited to six passengers.Welcome to St John,JP Horan
Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best day of our trip”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was the best day of our trip. I can't wait to do it again. JP and the crew were so much fun and with all kidding aside, I still felt safe, because they know what they are doing.

Chicago
“Perfect Honeymoon outing!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband, Ryan, and I had the best time on our outing! We hit the high seas on 12/24/2011 and there were only 7 of us on board. We essentially got the royal treatment! JP Horan & his crew were a delight. Snorkeling was fantastic. Most of all we loved the pit stops at the local beaches and establishments, including the renowned Soggy Dollar bar :) We would definitely recommend taking a trip with JP and his crew. It was a perfect day trip, allowing us to visit other places and better understand how beautiful everything is from out on the water. JP took pictures the entire day and emailed them out to us within 24 hours. It was such a treat!

Marlton, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great part of my trip”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

JP made the dive experience more memorable with his photography. We also had his services as captain and photographer during the sunset sail.

Maryland
“Awesome trip!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

JP and his crew were fabulous. They were very accomodating and made the trip very enjoyable. My wife and I were wondering how we were going to occupy our daughter so that we could go snorkeling and low and behold, JP pulls out a little raft with a see through window on it. Perfect for our 2 year old to check out the fish! Would recommend to anyone.

Visited July 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good fun!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Wife and I really enjoyed the trip. Clean boat and great crew.