“JP and Crew are Great!”

Captain JP's Mermaid Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come enjoy the Islands on a private charter. I am happy to make a custom trip just for your needs . I enjoy beginners and have great snorkel aids for young children ( glass bottom float ). Check out my web site for details. I am limited to six passengers.Welcome to St John,JP Horan
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“JP and Crew are Great!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My son, his family and myself all went on JP's boat. We all had a very nice time but for me it was the highlight of my stay at St. John. Dave and JP helped me learn to snorkel and even took me out into the water and to the caves for explorations. It was a wonderful day and the crew are all very friendly, helpful and fun. It is well worth the cost.

Visited July 2012

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“BEST day trip from St. John”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My inlaws and I have been to St. John around a dozen times and done all the day trips to other islands from Cruz Bay Watersports. I wish we didn't save this one for the last - because it was AMAZING. Definitely the best trip they offer. Captain JP and his two crew members were awesome. They were very attentive to needs, did a great job manning the boat, and also managed to watch out for everyone's safety.
JVD was fun too. I enjoyed the sailing as well. It was all around fantastic. Recommended for everyone - solo, couples, families, you name it!

Visited June 2012
“The must do in St John!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My family and I had such a great time!! The lunch at Foxys was delicious and the beach at White bay was a sight to see. We had a lot of fun doing the jumps from the deck and the water slide. The sailing was amazing!! We also did the Virgin Gorda trip. The caves at Norman Island are a great snorkeling spot and lunch at Cooper Island was delicious. We did the bath trail and enjoyed the beautiful beaches there.The crew Dave and Emily were very knowlegable, helpful and serviceable. Also, the captain on both trips were very courteous, organized and punctual, especially JP, he was very friendly. We will definetly do it again when we visit St. John!!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Boat Activity on St. John!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

JP and the crew were awesome!!! They were accommodating, knowledgable, funny, and fun to hang out with! They made this activity very relaxing and fun at the same to e for me and my pregnant wife! Much recommended for families or couples of all ages. Over 21 if you want to have fun at Soggy Bar!

Visited June 2012