“Delicious Breakfast and Cocktails” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Verona
“Delicious Breakfast and Cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great spot to grab a daiquiri or cocktail to walk around town with or for a delicious bagel with lox and cream cheese - so delicious! Had two days in a row :)

• Visited October 2013

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Great spot for brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I had brunch here on our last day in St. John. I loved the bloody mary with the spicy pepper vodka. I had a great gluten free huevos rancheros meal and my husband felt at home with his lox bagel! Friendly and quick service, and affordable.

• Visited September 2013
Castroville, Texas
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Inexpensive and Fresh Breakfast! Staff friendly. Remembered us after several visits ! Try the mango iced tea !!!

Visited July 2013
Nebraska
“Great last-minute choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stopped here for a quick breakfast on our last day on St. John when another place we'd had highly recommended was packed. In the end, this was a better option. It was good food, good servings, with good service and was not rushed or crowded. The breakfast burritos were big and delicious, and our waitress was very friendly and helpful. So glad we found this place.

• Visited June 2013
NC
“The DONUTS!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

OMG - I totally hit this on the right day - Fresh Donuts were being made! I just got the Regular Glazed and it made my day - little things! The Staff, however, were rude & slow. We've been coming to the Island for 22 years and it always saddens me when I see the Wait Staff so kind & upbeat to the Regulars/Islanders and so opposite to the Tourist.

Visited July 2013