Time to start giving back to this site which was a vital source of information and inspiration for a great vacation. Many thanks to all who contribute.
We just got back 4/4 from our first trip to STJ and STT and stayed at Estate Lindholm for 4 nights. Very nice. Good location right up the hill from town, would be a decent hike to walk back up.
We had loft room loft "Mingo" which had a very nice view of Cruz Bay. We would have our own “happy hour” on our balcony deck while watching great sunsets over STT (you have the same view as Asolare) and then head out to dinner. This room had a queen on main level and 2 twins up in the loft. Nice shower, good bed and pillows, average linens. Wet bar, fridge, and microwave.
Well stocked honor bar in kitchen like area near pool where breakfast fixins and big ice machine is. Beach chairs and beach coolers available. Binder of menus in lobby along with other info. Grounds are beautiful and pool is nice for a dip. Comfortable lounge chairs around pool. Sun or shade available.
Owner Lauren and friend Chris very nice and helpful sources of info, especially for newbies. Props to Chris for turning us onto Sun Dog in Mongoose for 2 great sit down lunches. He also suggested Deli Grotto which we actually wound up popping down to for good coffee and great blueberry scones in the morning and good to go sandwiches on day we left STJ for STT.
Which brings me to my only “but” about Estate Lindholm – if you are expecting the breakfast part of this Bed and Breakfast to be great, it isn’t.
But that’s not what we go here for right? However, it was nice to use the handy zip lock bags available to throw a bunch of the sliced breakfast fruit and bags of ice in the cooler for the beach.
Hope this helps your decision making process.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay