We were here in early December and spent 5 nights. We were in an upper level room that faced the harbour. The views and grounds were lovely but the room was in need of some repair. The door was quite difficult to open and close, the screening was torn in spots (fortunately there were very few bugs), the blinds needed some attention and the shower head literally fell off! As soon as this was reported however, a new shower head was installed. We chose not to use the AC and noise from the road and from Town kept us awake at times.
The serve yourself breakfast was perfect for us and we enjoyed meeting the other guests.
The walk to Town involves a steep hill and although we didn't mind it, it is not for everybody. Taxis go by often so it its not a problem.
The owners were very friendly and helpful and it is because of them that we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay