We really enjoyed our stay at Estate Lindholm. The owners, Angela and Brion, were pleasant and helpful. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. Between the cross-ventilation from the screened windows and the electric ceiling fan, we never needed our air-conditioning. It's a short distance to Cruz Bay, but you really need either a taxi or your own car to go to Cruz Bay to eat dinner at night because the roads are curving, have no lighting, and have no sidewalks or shoulders. Plus you have to remember that some drivers have been drinking. The breakfast was a buffet and pretty good: hard-boiled eggs, fruit, bagels, muffins, toast, and French toast were on offer most mornings. This place is pricey, but not as pricey as the high-end resorts. The location is a short drive to hiking trails and beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay