We are at Estate Lindhlom, having breakfast on the deck overlooking an amazing view of Cruz Bay. This is our second trip to St. John and Estate Lindholm. We're halfway through our week and are again having a wonderful experience. The owner, Brion, is extremely nice and always available to assist in planning activities. The property is close to Cruz Bay and the North Shore beaches. Most guests have rental cars, though we decided not to rent one this trip, and have found true open air taxis perfect for getting around St. John. The photos on the website do not the grounds justice- the gardens are gorgeous! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay