We just returned from 5 nights at Estate Lindholm and want to highly recommend this beautiful, relaxing destination. It is even more beautiful than the pictures. We relaxed by the pool, under the shade trees (amazing trees, plants and flowers) view is over Cruz Bay with St Thomas in the distance. the groundskeeper lines the stone steps and walls with fresh flowers every morning. Brion joined us for coffee in the morning under the arbor and recommended resturants, beaches, hikes - he knows it all. We walked downhill to Cruz Bay for dinners and took the open air taxis home. We appreciated the "honor bar" by the pool. Comfortable bed, TV for news and check football (almost Superbowl) but only for a few minutes - too much to see and do. Brief rain shower followed by a beautiful rainbow. We just moved from the arbor tables to the unbrella tables. We met other guests at breakfast (self-serve) and joined new friends for dinner in town. Very quiet and peaceful. Some music drifted up the hill in the evening - very pleasant. We didn't use the fittness room - plenty of exercise on the hike down to Honeymoon Bay for snorkeling and a short walk from there to Caneel Bay for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay