My husband and I stayed at Estate Lindholm for 8 days,April 25-May 3,2013. Lauren picked us up at the ferry as we did not rent a jeep like most do.The gardens at the estate are breathtaking! Hibiscus,bougainvillea,gardenia,palms and many other well kept plants made us feel like we were truly in paradise.Our room-Genti was perfect for us,very clean and cozy.Had everything we needed.
We chose to hike the trail daily to "our" Honeymoon Beach and spend the day relaxing and swimming there. We walked down the hill into Cruz Bay and enjoyed some great meals at a different restaurant each day. After dark we would take a cab back up to enjoy the rest of the evening on our balcony taking in the view of Cruz Bay & St.Thomas.
Lauren and Brion are delightful hosts and take time to add little details that really make a difference.Sweet Leo is the groundskeeper,Nellie took care of our room,they both do a fabulous job.
I only wish we didn't have to leave. We WILL be back one day!!! Marte & Erik
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay