The are lots of beautiful places to stay on St. John but this 14 room B&B has some unique characteristics. It is high on the hill overlooking Cruz Bay with a wonderful view of the harbor. It is only a .3 mile walk into town (easier going down than up) and it is right next door to the excellent Asolare restaurant, which might be the best place on the island to eat. The rooms are very comfortable and Lauren (the owner) and her daughter are extremely accommodating, including a pick up at the ferry. The grounds and the pool are well tended and reinforce the sense of being "away". And as with B&Bs everywhere it is very nice to meet other guests over breakfast and compare notes on how to take advantage of the wonderful assets St. John has to offer... don't just do the various beaches; try the many trails that wind through the National Park that makes up a large percentage of the island. We rented a jeep for the week we were there (avoid C&C Car Rental) but could probably have gotten around almost as well using the ubiquitous taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay