We have been traveling to St. John every July for the past eleven years and always stay in private villas. This year I decided to extend my trip after my family left, but the villa was not available. Having driven by ESTATE LINDHOLM many times I thought - wow why not stay there? I couldn't have been happier with my decision. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the rooms clean and bright. The nice morning breakfast and honor bar make for a relaxing stay. Lauren the owner is a delight. Since I was traveling alone I was worried about being in Cruz Bay by myself at 5:30am to catch an early ferry. When I expressed my concern to Lauren she immediately volunteered to wake up at 4:45 and take me personally into town. Service way beyond the call of duty for sure!!! Next year I think we will forgo the hugely expensive villa rental and stay the entire time at this lovely B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay