First time at E. Linholm, certainly won't be our last. Best location on the island, 5 minutes to Cruz Bay and only a little more to the Park and the beaches. We love tropical gardens and E. L. doesn't disappoint! Beautiful lush gardens, tropical flowers everywhere, all so carefully thought out. Loved the frogs singinf at night after a shower. We were in the Caneel room, great view of Cruz Bay. The entire property is laid out for your comfort and pleasure, from the complimentary coolers and chairs, to the pool area and honor bar. You get a sense that you can have as much guest contact or privacy as you want. The breakfast was just right, enough to get you going but not so much that it interfered with lunch at all the wonderful places to eat on the island. Laurin and her family do a wonderful job of making you welcome and should be proud of their product. We will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay