We just returned from a St. John vacation. We stayed the bulk of the time in a villa on the Coral Bay side, however given the nature of traveling from New England in winter, we tacked a day on each end of the vacation to avoid any weather delays to our vacation.
Phyllis (the wonderful owner) was nice enough to rent us a room for one night (many places on the island have a 2+ night minimum), and we just loved the place. The welcome basket and beverages were perfect after a day of travel and allowed us to get our bearings and down shift to Island Time before venturing out for the evening.
Hillcrest Guest House is cosy and very comfortable, and Phyllis makes you feel right at home. The hill to the house is VERY steep, so be prepared and arrange an arrival pick-up with Phyllis to get you and your bags up the hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hillcrest Guest House is a romantic accommodation with million dollar ocean and garden views. $185 to 235/day. 2 day minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hillcrest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel Cruz Bay
- Hillcrest Guest House St. John/Cruz Bay