Found Hilcrest online and we were very pleased with our stay. Location is great, very clean room and well stocked for all your needs. Great view and Phyllis was very sweet.
Our only complaints were that the bed is a bit slumpy and the noise from Cruz Bay at night from the bars is extremely loud.
Besides the that we found the rooms well equipped and maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hillcrest Guest House is a romantic accommodation with million dollar ocean and garden views. $185 to 235/day. 2 day minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hillcrest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel Cruz Bay
- Hillcrest Guest House St. John/Cruz Bay