We accidentally booked only one night for our five night stay in St. John, so spent the remaining 4 nights in one of her rooms, last-minute. She was so accommodating! The room was ready at a moment's notice & having a kitchenette made all the difference in our stay here. Being able to make our own breakfast every day really made us feel "at home".
She also has a load of beach gear at your disposal, which we loved since we didn't bring any of that with us (snorkel gear, umbrellas, towels).
The one down side was walking up and down that hill when we came/went during our stay.
The view from the room was unbelievable and if we ever go back to STJ, we will absolutely stay with Phyllis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hillcrest Guest House is a romantic accommodation with million dollar ocean and garden views. $185 to 235/day. 2 day minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hillcrest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel Cruz Bay
- Hillcrest Guest House St. John/Cruz Bay