“Nice small bar with pretty view”
Review of Motu - CLOSED

Motu
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went here to watch the sunset and have a cocktail, did not really get to see the sunset, but the bushwackers were really good. We went in low season so they were not crowded at all. This bar reminds me of one you would find in Key West. I would go back again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

As, if the original Bushwhacker wasn't tasty enough, Motu puts a nice twist on it with their Nutella Bushwhacker. My husband is from Europe where Nutella is very popular and the only response he could muster upon tasting the drink was "omg omg." Clearly he liked it. To me it tasted like drinking a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - very rich, but delicious. We also ordered two Island Hoppin IPAs which we ordered mostly for the name. My husband seemed to like it, but it was too hoppy for me - no pun intended :p

The bar itself is very very small and situated on the front porch of a dive shop - I am not sure if they are part of the dive shop or what, but the setup is a little unique. It is not much for ambiance, but if for nothing else, stop by and try their Nutella Bushwhacker.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We Had predinner drinks here. The bartender was Wonderful and it has a Killer view! This should be one of the best places on the island to watch the sun set. Good drink specials also. Definitely a good place to hit. Although this is our first time on the island we will be a frequent visitor

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We love visiting Cruz Bay. Motu is one of our favorite places to hang out after a day on the beach. Everyone there is so friendly and accommodating. Try their fresh squeezed OJ in any of your cocktails, you'll love it!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Love this Place! So convenient - Its a classy little Bar with a killer view. Relax on the comfy couches and let the Bartenders whip you up something heavenly. We followed Dawn from Woodys to Motu - Great Move Dawn!! I'm including a Pic of MJ's spectacular creation!!
Thanks so much guys!!