“Home sweet home”

Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed at the Westin, could have saved some money of they offered lodging at Joe's. This was far and away out favorite spot during our week stay. The servers, the food, the drinks, the view, the vibe, each respectively worth the trip. Can't wait to go back and see all of out new friends, what a great time, thanks for all the amazing memories, despite the Fireball's best efforts :)

1  Thank SickBoy80

Reviewed June 8, 2014

If you are on the island, you must visit Joes. Drinks are great, view is fantastic, service is friendly and food is really good. Best burger on the Island by far. Great specialty pizzas. If you are in a condo or villa, great place to get food to go if you want to eat at your own place. Garbo, the chef is one of the best guys you will meet. One night I was having a health issue out in front of another restaurant. I was by myself and he came over to check on me, offered to get me water and wouldn't leave until I assured him I was ok. Class act all the way. Thanks man, from David and Sunney.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were headed to another restaurant (upon a recommendation by a local bar owner Dan) but had to walk by this place on the way. Everyone was having a blast at their happy hour $3 you-call-em. We decided to stay and have a few. That turned into snacks at the bar which turned into dinner and then dessert drinks. Needless to say we never made it to our other spot, but we did run into
Dan at this bar. Overall a great night. 2nd time we had visited this place on our trip. Stephanie was our waitress/bartender each time and she is superb!

1  Thank rxratedz71
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Has a wonderful happy hour. Has to be the best deal in the area. Had the opportunity to try all the tropical drinks my liver could handle for a great price. Ate here several times during our stay and the food was good every time and reasonably priced also. Busy place so I was impressed with the great service we received and it is right on the beach so the view is excellent.This was my favorite place and on my list when I return to St. John!

1  Thank hest0405
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by Joe's after spending the day at Salomon Beach. Even during the busy time of Happy Hour we found the service friendly and attentive.

We ordered a large basil shrimp pizza and some pain killers ... hit the spot after a long day at the beach! Oh, and did I mention the great views...A great place to enjoy sunset!

1  Thank LiveSlow99