“We got distracted”
Review of Joe's Rum Hut

Joe's Rum Hut
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jones, OK
“We got distracted”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were headed to another restaurant (upon a recommendation by a local bar owner Dan) but had to walk by this place on the way. Everyone was having a blast at their happy hour $3 you-call-em. We decided to stay and have a few. That turned into snacks at the bar which turned into dinner and then dessert drinks. Needless to say we never made it to our other spot, but we did run into
Dan at this bar. Overall a great night. 2nd time we had visited this place on our trip. Stephanie was our waitress/bartender each time and she is superb!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank rxratedz71

Minnesota
“Loved this Place”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Has a wonderful happy hour. Has to be the best deal in the area. Had the opportunity to try all the tropical drinks my liver could handle for a great price. Ate here several times during our stay and the food was good every time and reasonably priced also. Busy place so I was impressed with the great service we received and it is right on the beach so the view is excellent.This was my favorite place and on my list when I return to St. John!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank hest0405
Dallas, Texas
“Can't Beat Happy Hour At Joe's!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by Joe's after spending the day at Salomon Beach. Even during the busy time of Happy Hour we found the service friendly and attentive.

We ordered a large basil shrimp pizza and some pain killers ... hit the spot after a long day at the beach! Oh, and did I mention the great views...A great place to enjoy sunset!

1 Thank LiveSlow99
Lapeer, Michigan
“Best Happy Hour”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We loved the $3 "you call it" happy hour. The Bushwackers are the best and the pizza-delicious! The location on the beach is amazing!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sonnie844
“Best drinks ever”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

When my friend found out I was going to be in the USVI, she told me immediately that if I was going to St. John I had to get a drink here. We did and it did not disappoint! The Lime in Dee Coconut drink was the best! We were sad we didn't get to try any food, but we only had time for grab and go drinks before the ferry came.

Visited May 2014