“Yummy food and great waiter”
Review of Driftwood David's

Driftwood David's
Ranked #28 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local neighborhood sports bar and restaurant that offers fresh burgers, ribs, fish wings and fries. Daily specials ..Live music and dance nights..Call for more info
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We tried two days in a row to get here, and the place was closed. We finally saw it open on the third try, and were practically the only ones in the place. We filled an entire porch (large group) and enjoyed great service from our friendly waiter (I guess it was David?). The food was really good. Prices were good too, for the island (where everything is expensive). The location is nothing special (meaning not on the water or anything), but we did enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

A group of us stopped in for a late lunch and drinks. We had the pleasure of being served by David himself. The special of the day was a pulled pork sandwich, which was one of the better pulled pork sandwiches I have had. The Danish ribs surpassed my expectations as well. The meat practically falls apart on its own. I really enjoyed the BBQ sauce with the ribs. The tuna got mixed reviews.

Definitely come during happy hour when a lot of items are 1/2 off (like the ribs).

1  Thank Eric H
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife and I were advised by some friends of ours to go try Happy Hour at Driftwood David's and the drinks were great and prices right. Dave was so nice and attentive to us and talked like he knew us from prior trips, lots of good local info and the food we took home the first night for the kids was excellent so the next night we went back and all 4 of had dinner, again, he went out of his way to make a very special meal for us and the service he gave us was A+++. I wouldn't go anywhere else on Cruz Bay for dinner.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was almost empty when we ate there on a Sunday evening. Atmosphere is OK but overall kinda dreary. There was only one waitress there the night we ate at Driftwood Dave's, she was nice but the service was on the slow side. I ordered the ribs and my wife ordered the Lobster mac n cheese, which was the special for the night. My ribs were pretty good and the Mac n Cheese was OK. We finished the meal feeling like it had been overpriced for what we got and overall just were not that impressed. It's not a bad restaurant but there are better places to eat in Cruz Bay which are a better value in my opinion.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Located across from the inter-island ferry dock, this restaurant is good but nothing special. Service was provided by the owner as there very few other diners there the night we visited. We recommend visiting during happy hour when prices are lower and more in line with the atmosphere of the location.