“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Driftwood David's

Driftwood David's
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Local neighborhood sports bar and restaurant that offers fresh burgers, ribs, fish wings and fries. Daily specials ..Live music and dance nights..Call for more info
MA
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This is our 6th night on St. John and Driftwood Dave's is the best restaurant we have visited! I had the ribs and my wife had the Shrimp and Mussels. Both were excellent ! The key lime pie special was also great !

Denver, Colorado
“Best meal of trip”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We tried most of the popular restaurants on the island and this was by far our favorite!! The ribs were good like everyone says but the Mediterranean fish was outstanding!! We enjoyed this meal so much we went back a 2nd time. Also, David is super friendly and made us feel very welcome!

• Visited November 2013
Cruz Bay, St. John
“Best PRICED & TASTING ribs, burgers and *Dangerous Dogs!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was very excited to find a new rib spot in St. John and was so happy when I went and tasted the delicious Ribs and Burgers but was afraid of the Dangerous Dog...until I had it!! Nikki is a great bartender and host and what a great view! With reasonable prices, great service,food and a wonderful location - I don't think I could ask for anything more for a great lunch!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Liza A
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Good American Fare”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stopped in for an early dinner one night. Barely anyone in the place so we got a nice table looking out over Cruz Bay. They had a happy hour menu that my husband ordered his burger and hot dog from - prices were half that of regular menu. You pay extra for sides - a bag of chips or house made potato salad (pretty good). Hubby had the Dangerous Dog which says on the menu that you have to try. And yes you do. It's a quarter pound dog with bacon, coleslaw, onions, chili, and a bunch of other toppings. It really was good! I had the Jeske, a chicken tender sandwich that was good also. Served on texas toast and topped with cheese and a tangy sauce. If you are in the mood for American food it's a good place. If you're looking for local fare, keep going.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Peds_Nurse_Kelly
Toms River, New Jersey
“Chosen after looking at trip advisor reviews”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are vacationing in Cruz bay for the 1st time. We had some recommendations for dinner but not enough. After looking through the reviews we chose Driftwood David's. We were not disappointed. David does greet you upon your arrival and checks in frequently throughout your stay. The ribs are as delish as advertised. The linguini with shrimp and mussels were good. The seafood was fresh and sweet and the pasta al dente. One tiny complaint - the linguini was broken into smaller pieces for cooking which made it difficult to get onto my fork. Would have loved some bread to soak up the white wine and garlic sauce. I did manage to eat the whole plate :). Get the Chocolate chip cookie. They donate $1 to the local SPCA for each cookie sold.

Visited January 2014