“Truly delicious ribs”

Ranked #28 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local neighborhood sports bar and restaurant that offers fresh burgers, ribs, fish wings and fries. Daily specials ..Live music and dance nights..Call for more info
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I were not too enthusiastic about having ribs instead of seafood on an island, but because of the reviews we tried them. Those ribs were really the best ribs I have ever eaten. they were so tender and so flavorful at the same time. The potato salad was also some of the best I have had. We liked this meal so much that we came back the next night and had the ribs and potato salad again. The cook and the owner were so nice and friendly. This restaurant truly deserves the high tripadvisor rating.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Best ribs on island. I had the special: bacon wrapped Corvina with a Mediterranean sauce...WOW! Unbelievable food served up quickly. Expert chef skills by Karl. Make this one of your first stops, you'll be back for more. Great value!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great food, nice personal touch by the owner! Actually any time in Saint John, is pretty damn good! But Driftwood Dave's was great!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We just left St. John last week October 13, 2013 and this restaurant was recommended by the Westin. We had an absolutely wonderful dinner. Two of us had the linguini with sundried tomatoes and asparagus......our mouths were still watering the next day. My brother had the ribs and they were excellent. My brother was not really hungry ( I think to many painkillers on the beach) but he said he could not stop eating them cause they were so good. My niece had the chicken and it was cook perfectly. We travel to St. John every year and Driftwood David's will be our first and last stop next year. Yum....just thinking about it!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went here last year (October 2012) and loved it! The Barbecue was great, and reading these reviews by others just now reminded me of how good it was! Definitely on the list of repeats for our return trip to St. John next week! Driftwood Dave's, here we come!