“The ribs and burgers are second to none in the VIs!”
Review of Driftwood David's

Driftwood David's
Ranked #28 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Local neighborhood sports bar and restaurant that offers fresh burgers, ribs, fish wings and fries. Daily specials ..Live music and dance nights..Call for more info
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped there after a long day of swimming and snorkeling. The food was great. My SIL and I had burgers and my wife had the ribs. We were each delighted with excellent, well prepared meals. The burgers were prepared perfectly and the meat was falling off the bones of the ribs. The ribs were tender and the sauce was uniquely delicious. I would recommend any trip to St. John include Driftwood David's!

2  Thank Jpman7
There are newer reviews for Driftwood David's

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Fantastic ribs, meat just falls off bone. Great service with Dave taking time to talk to his patrons with nice personal touch.

For guy that came frame Elizabethtown, N.C. Home of famous Melvin's hamburger, he has created "Dave's famous Ribs"

You gotta to eat there while in St. John.
B. Crenshaw

1  Thank Bobc122
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We found a little bit of Carolina at Driftwood David's in St John! David is from Elizabethtown, NC. These are the best ribs we've ever had, and we're looking forward to coming back next time we're here.

2  Thank Susan C
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Deja Vu!!! Back in St John and back again at Driftwood David's. Now my parents have fallen in love with the ribs! We even branched out and tried the fish and it was superb too...I am sure we will return again before leaving the island. If you have not been there give it a try. Trying is believing!

2  Thank Jim C
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great spot for a casual dinner. Ribs were fall-off-the-bone delicious! I took a chance, and was disappointed in the linguine dish, however...pasta was borderline crunchy...could have been cooked a bit longer. Service was excellent. I would definitely go back!

2  Thank Fitzyatc