“Wonderful Day”

Singing Dog Sailing
Ranked #19 of 40 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Singing Dog Sailing Catamaran Charters offers luxury USVI & BVI sailing catamaran excursions for private groups departing from St. John & St. Thomas. Superior amenities, attentive service & performance sailing capabilities are features of our charters aboard our spacious 45' (1100 square feet of usable deck and cabin space) luxury sailing catamaran, 'OFF CAY.' So UPGRADE your Coach vacation to First Class with a Singing Dog Sailing catamaran private charter. Let us be your hosts for a memorable day on the water during your next St. John or St. Thomas island vacation. As 'OFF CAY' as you want to be! Singing Dog sailing's luxury catamaran, 'OFF CAY' is stable, comfortable and spacious; you don't have to rub elbows...unless you want to! It's your private yacht for the day! Sailing catamaran 'OFF CAY' ('cause that is where we take you and that is also how the dog sings...) is twice the boat in size compared to mono-hulls of equal length & St John's only first class sailing catamaran offering charters for private groups. Why pay (sometimes more) for an inferior experience? Make your day on the water one you will treasure forever with Singing Dog Sailing where you come as a guest and leave as a friend--without the price-tag you'd expect for a luxury private charter! A NOTE: Trip Advisor members looking for Captain Kelly from St. John--Singing Dog Sailing is the place to find her. So come join the fun and sail with Kelly and the crew of Singing Dog Sailing. Also if you are looking for a reasonably priced mono-hull sailing charter, please consider Salty Dog Day Sails. We are the same company (our sister boat is not new to us, but is a new trip advisor listing, so the rankings are not high YET) with two different boats and levels of service! Try Salty Dog Day Sails for Classic Day sail charters from St. John. (same company, same great service & reputation)!
Southbury,CT
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was the best day of our trip. Stephen and Kelly are wonderful hosts as well as captains. From the excellent service, to the hearty deli lunch, to the well kept boat, everything was perfect. Because of a break in the weather they were able to take us to the south side of St John to a beautiful cove for a some diving. It was great. And let's not forget about "admiral Jake" the singing dog. What a laid back pooch! This was truly a trip to remember.

Visited January 2014

Venice, CA
“One of the best days of my life.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I think the title should sum it up. I have been to St. John many times, but never experienced the Virgin Islands like the day we went out with Kelly and Stephen. Not only are they great sailors showing us the most beautiful sites, they made us feel at home, safe, and comfortable. Unlike the other charters I have been on, they have complete respect for the sea. It seem less like a business for them and more like a way of life.

I never rarely write reviews, but we had such an amazing time with them compared to the others out there I wanted the world to know how I felt.

Visited November 2013
Everywhere
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Our Wedding Week”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you have read my previous reviews you will all know how much we love Kelly, Stephen and Jake. However this November this crew of uniquely special people gave me the greatest wedding gift i could have asked for other then my wife. 13 Hours on the Water, Sunrise sailing, Daytime sailing, and even night time sailing under the stars. I will repeat there is no other boutique charter on the Island like Singing Dog. My only wish is i could get there more often and spend my days with my friends, who are more like family once you get to know them. This catamaran is special as are its captains. They will plan the perfect day for you. Love you all and can't wait to see you soon. A A and J.

Visited November 2013
New Castle, New Hampshire, United States
“BEST EVER!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Been coming to St. John for 4 years now and always have to go sailing on Singing Dog! It's a must do for all ages! Kelly, Stephan and Jake are the best!!! The boat and crew are amazing and they truly take pride in what they do. Wish i was there right now!!
SG

Visited September 2013
nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best of St. John”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband Vince and I paid our first visit to this beautiful island between Christmas and New Years. Needless to say this is just the beginning of many more visits. The weather was terrific, restaurants were outstanding, our accomodations at the St. John Inn were beyond comfortable. By far the highlight of the trip was our
sunset sail with Kelly, Stephan and Jake. The boat is pristine and food and beverages were great. The best part was sharing the beauty of the sea and the islands during our cruise with friends and most of all Kelly, Stephan and of course the singing dog himself, Jake. So take in the lushness of St John and don't forget to book a charter with singing dog sailing. It is an experience you will never forget.

Visited December 2013