“Fabulous Sandwiches”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Frederick, Maryland
“Fabulous Sandwiches”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

When we arrived at our villa for a recent stay on St. John, we found a basked of goodies in the fridge welcoming us. The basket was from Sam and Jack's and it included some sliced meat and cheese, potato salad, tapenade and other goodies. It was all delicious so when we decided to pack along sandwiches for a day at the beach, we headed here for provisions. What a great idea! The food here is fabulous and the staff are warm and welcoming. A couple of us had the Sammy Hammy, I ordered a custom vegetable sub for my vegetarian husband (an incredible amount of vegetable ingredients available including roasted beets!) and I had the Crabby Pono. We also snagged some homemade potato chips and some crisp deli pickles. The sandwiches were incredible delicious and HUGE! We enjoyed every morsel of that lunch on Thomas Bay. Another day we decided to stay poolside at the villa and had no trouble returning to Sam and Jack's for our lunch that day. I fell in love with the Uncle Peep - honestly one of the most delicious sandwiches I've ever eaten. Run, don't walk, to Sam and Jack's while visiting St. John. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Mickanem

“Sandwiches and more”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Lots of sandwich options plus alternatives such as salads and prepared meals to go. Loved the gluten free bread option.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Nicole M
Kentucky
“Fabulous sandwiches and sides!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of "deli" food in my life but none better than this place. Everything about the sandwich--bread, meats, toppings--was the best. The sides were just as good. Forget buying your own groceries for lunch and simply visit this place on the way to the beach!!

2 Thank KentuckyGlobetrotter
Cary, North Carolina
“Awesome Deli”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped here to pick up lunch last Friday before heading to the beach. Really neat place, food is great, and prices are great for what you get. We easily shared a sandwich, and should have gotten some more munchies, but we saved room in the cooler for beer. Great wine selection, and would love to try the entrees next time we visit. Lasagna dinner sounds like a great value. Service is fantastic and quick. Do note it is cash only. Will return!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Autumne617
St. Louis, Missouri
“Huge sandwiches - great taste!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I picked up sandwiches our last day in St. John on the way to the ferry. My husband had the Sammy Hammy and I had the Uncle Peep. I will have to say they were the best sandwiches I had ever eaten. We asked if they were big enough to split and the clerk said she could definitely eat one by herself so we ordered one for each of us. We could have split one. They were huge! We ate half by the pool at our hotel in St. Thomas for lunch and had the other half the next morning at the airport. They were even better the next day.

• Visited June 2014