“Awesome Deli”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped here to pick up lunch last Friday before heading to the beach. Really neat place, food is great, and prices are great for what you get. We easily shared a sandwich, and should have gotten some more munchies, but we saved room in the cooler for beer. Great wine selection, and would love to try the entrees next time we visit. Lasagna dinner sounds like a great value. Service is fantastic and quick. Do note it is cash only. Will return!

1  Thank Autumne617
There are newer reviews for Sam & Jack's Deli

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I picked up sandwiches our last day in St. John on the way to the ferry. My husband had the Sammy Hammy and I had the Uncle Peep. I will have to say they were the best sandwiches I had ever eaten. We asked if they were big enough to split and the clerk said she could definitely eat one by herself so we ordered one for each of us. We could have split one. They were huge! We ate half by the pool at our hotel in St. Thomas for lunch and had the other half the next morning at the airport. They were even better the next day.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I live in Detroit, which has all sorts of great sandwich shops. I have lived in Chicago, which has some of the best sandwiches in the country. I love a great sandwich. That said, The Wolf was the best sandwich I've ever had. I highly recommend!

A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in twice for great service and breakfast sandwiches. Great location from the Westin and down town Cruz Bay.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I split the chicken with cranberries and walnuts sandwich at the beach today. What a treat!