“Good sandwiches!”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We recently stopped by for lunch. They had a large variety of sandwiches to choose from. Can't remember exactly what we got, but they were both very good and very big! We would definitely stop by again.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We called in an order to take to the beach for the day. I had a turkey sandwich with sweet onion aioli. Wow - I couldn't believe how good it was. I ate half my sandwich earlier in the day. Ants found my sandwich, but it was so good, I got all the ants off and ate the rest. This place is hidden on the 3rd floor of mongoose junction and only takes cash, but it is a great choice!

1  Thank Liz A
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Excellent deli for the islands that has a wide variety of delicious sandwiches, drinks, cookies and such. The chicken in the chicken and provolone sandwich was a bit overdone but not bad at all. Worth a visit when near Starfish Market and you need lunch or for when you need something to go for the beach ort boat. Not overpriced at at all and popular with locals.

1  Thank CaribMark
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We didn't even get the chance to go in here but our hosts brought us a Cuban and a Turkey sandwich from here that was amazing! It had some kind of cranberry mayo on it and the bread was perfect!

1  Thank Corie R
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My housecleaning crew and I went here after cleaning for 6 hours last week. I couldn't wait to get an Uncle Peep and homemade chips!! Great food, huge portions, and friendly staff!

1  Thank Arawak3