“Best deli sandwich on St. John”
Review of Sam & Jack's Deli

Sam & Jack's Deli
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Try the Sammy hammy! Our sounding deli sandwiches , home made chips, great pasta salads! ALS, the local island root beer on tap.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I think their sandwiches are great and they have "reasonable" prices. If you are a meat lover you will definitely love this place, they almost put too much meat in the sandwich.

1  Thank ucipass
Reviewed December 26, 2013

and not just for an island. Highly recommend the Uncle Peep, and the Wolf. Great place to grab dinner and bring home. lasagna, some turkey stroganoff offering. only $12 way less expensive than cooking at home or eating out. more then enough for two.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We wanted a sandwich before our couples massage and Shei with Sea Shore Allure recommended this place. We were pleased to find a New England style deli meatball sub in St John. My wife and I lived out in New England and since moved to the Midwest. It was refreshing to know that we found what we missed after moving to the Midwest.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I'm a local who shops here every week for cold cuts, house made ravioli, yummy sweets, and a really great multi-grain bread they sell by the loaf. Someone on this site wrote about MSG being in their food - I think that guy spent too much time in the sun drinking rum! Everything is delicious and you can feel good about buying "whole foods" rather than a package that was made last year. Dinner's to go, Tiramisu, giant fudge brownies, dammit! Now I want some! But they are closed on Sunday's so I'll have to wait till 9am tomorrow to get my fix!! Love this place and the new owners are doing a great job and are super nice! And her name is Sam so she was meant to own the place! Best of luck to them! They will do great!

2  Thank LoriOnStJohn