Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nhawk
Cleveland, Ohio

Loved our stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 27, 2022
We are so glad we decided to spend our last days on STJ at Sea Shore Allure! The place is immaculate, quiet, loved the small size, and everything has been thought of for your stay. Multiple grills, hot tubs, even the bathroom by the pool is spotless. The rooms are amazingly well-equipped with everything you need - coolers, chairs, stuff for the pool, the kitchen is fantastic with everything you could need, bathrobes, DVDs, books, bathrooms, even a set of dumbbells - can't say enough.

Location is also great. Being on the water with views from your porch and pool, and also a quick walk to down (though up/down very steep hills, so not for everyone).

Best part is the staff. Lee was so helpful before and during our stay. The woman who cleaned our room was so kind and helpful, and everyone you see greets you like family and is always tiding up and making sure your experience is great.

We highly recommend it here!
Date of stay: February 2022
Room Tip: All have the same view and amenities, just depends on how many rooms you need.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    • Skyscanner.com
    3.7 miles from Sea Shore Allure
    3.9 miles from Sea Shore Allure
    View more hotels in Cruz Bay
    All reviews welcome basket st john car ferry first floor one bedroom unit min walk other guests starfish market up to date the perfect spot we've stayed condo grill amenities property luxury beaches
    Selected filters
    Reviewed February 17, 2022

Upon our arrival at Seashore Allure we were greeted so warmly by Lee and were in awe of the beautiful surroundings of Seashore Allure. Our suite was so clean, impressively furnished, inviting and all the little details made us feel special. We appreciated the welcome basket and the fact that so many amenities were available to us in the fridge and cupboards. The setting is amazing and the views are breathtaking. One of our immediate reactions was, “We’re coming back next year.” Throughout the week our interactions with Delbert and Lee were always very pleasant and any questions we had were answered promptly. We also enjoyed the personal connections we made with the other guests from all over the Eastern mainland US. We could easily walk to downtown Cruz Bay for dinner or shopping. While the roads to the beaches are definitely steep, twisted and challenging in places, the soft white sand and the cerulean blue water is beyond compare. We handed out many of your business cards as we talked to people on the beach and they asked where we were staying because we were so impressed. We look forward to returning for another fantastic vacation next year.

Room tip: Any room has a direct view of the water from your private porch.
    Date of stay: February 2022
    Reviewed January 20, 2022

I write this review with mixed feelings. I am not sure I want those who read this to book a vacation at this great resort as we want to make sure we can return next year LOL.
    This was the perfect spot for us. It had everything we wanted and then some. Very quiet and peaceful and just a short walk to the downtown area where you can find some really great places to eat.
    We love to fish and cooked our catch for dinner a couple of nights.
    If I could recommend one thing that would be to have some food bought ahead of time especially if you have a long travel day as we did. We shopped on our second day there and found everything we needed at Starfish Market ( 10 min walk).
    Our warmest thanks to our hosts - We will be back!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2022
    Reviewed August 15, 2021

Well appointed kitchens. Beautiful view. Sound of the surf. High end furnishings, linens, everything!! Great location. Minutes from downtown. The staff at Seashore Allure are wonderful. Met us there the first day. Walked us through our beautiful condo. Gave us recommendations where to eat and what to do. Wonderful, wonderful host. Can't say enough.

Room tip: All rooms have beautiful views.
    Date of stay: August 2021
    Reviewed July 8, 2021

I cannot recommend the Sea Shore Allure on St. John US Virgin Islands enough. This villa operates at a standard above and beyond any I could ever imagine.
    My nephew and his wife invited me along for his Birthday/Father’s Day celebration weekend. This was an absolutely amazing place to stay. The Seashore Allure was immaculate. We were in one of the two bedroom apartments. I was completely happy just staying on the grounds and looking out from the balcony for the view.
    There are several amenities I could mention, however, I fell in love with our bathroom shower. The room was immaculately clean, well decorated, and comfortable. I have Sleep Apnea, and can I just tell you I DID NOT USE MY CPAP. Wish I could have brought the mattress and pillows home with me. The air and breeze off the water was more than I ever expected.
    The gazebo/pergola had a full kitchen for outdoor dining. Although we were right at the water’s edge, the private pool was easily accessible. The hot tub was actually hot. The pool and tub were cleaned and sanitized each morning.
    I sat on the balcony and listened and watched the waves. The Sea Shore Allure has such a relaxing ambience. I could not be happier with my nephew’s decision to have his birthday destination in these beautiful surroundings. I plan to return!! I really can’t praise this place and it’s owner’s enough. I felt totally safe and secure, and when you go to a place for the first time, this is high on my chart for perfection.

Date of stay: June 2021
    1  Thank CODKW01
    Reviewed July 2, 2021

Sea Shore Allure is incredible! My son and daughter-in-law stayed here in the Spring and she decided to celebrate his birthday here. The moment we walked through the gate of the property, I immediately knew why they wanted to return so soon. We spent four wonderful days relaxing and exploring St.John. The condo was beautifully decorated, stocked with everything needed to feel very comfortable. It's truly the best place to stay when you vacation in the St. John, USVI.

Date of stay: June 2021