We stayed seven nights in one of the 3 BR units. We were a family of six - husband, wife and six adult sons. The unit was extremely luxurious and the amenities were plentiful. We used the gas grill, the hot tub, the beach chairs, and the ice chest. One huge convenience was that the unit was already supplied with the kitchen basics like paper plates, coffee filters, spices, ziplock bags, etc. Delbert and Shei are there to answer any questions. They also set up our car rental through Varlack. While you really won't use the beach at Seashore Allure, this location is fabulous. We used our rental car to get around to as many of the St. John beaches as we could in one week. From Seashore Allure you can walk to town in about seven minutes during the day using the streets and a footpath that goes by a pond. At night you can walk by streets only in about 10 minutes. Being so close to town was great because we could walk to dinner in town and we could split up during the day if we had different plans. Yet you are far enough away from town so that you don't hear any noise from Cruz Bay in the evenings. You can drive to the best market in town (that has plenty of parking) in about two minutes. When you sit out on the balcony or at the pool and look out on Turner Bay, it is just beautiful. We highly recommend Seashore Allure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the modern amenities at Sea Shore Allure. Our exclusive St John Island resort features eight boutique condominiums that overlook the stunning waters of St. John, US Virgin Islands. Nestled in a quiet spot near downtown Cruz Bay, our resort's location, amenities and accommodations are second to none. Whether you spend your days lounging at our Blue Havana pool, toasting the sunset from the hot tub on our rooftop terrace or touring the island, Sea Shore Allure is an exclusive resort that lets you enjoy a quiet vacation that is still close to all of the best shopping and dining on St. John Island. Take your island vacation to the next level by reserving a vacation villa at Sea Shore Allure. Sea Shore Allure features Brazilian hardwood detailing, Travertine tiles, native stonework and stainless steel appliances. Whether you start your morning with coffee on the private balcony overlooking the bay or unwind from a day of sightseeing by watching a movie on the state-of-the-art home theater system with a Blueray player and iPod docking station, you'll live the good life at Sea Shore Allure. While most of our vacation villas feature a private spa, all of our specialty suites have a full gourmet kitchen complete with microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator and a full set of cookware and dinnerware, and other comforts and conveniences that will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea Shore Allure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shore Allure Condominiums Hotel Cruz Bay
- Sea Shore Allure St. John/Cruz Bay